Destination Wedding and Romantic Honeymoon Vacation Blog
Destination wedding and romantic honeymoon information
How do you start with a destination wedding?
- Do you have a date in mind? You want to secure your date 6-10 months before the wedding.
- How do you envision your destination wedding? On the beach in the sand? In a beachside gazebo? In a small chapel?
- What kind of ceremony are your considering? Legal in the US? Married on paper in the US and having a vow renewal at your destination? Religious wedding?
- How many guests are your inviting? Will your guest list include children?
- Do you want to stay at an all inclusive resort?
- Do you want group rates to save your guest money?
- What is your budget? Which part of the budget is for the wedding and which part is for the travel? Do you have to pay for any of your guests?
- What kind of resort are you looking for? All inclusive, 5 diamond, family friendly or adults only?
Destination wedding luggage
Many airlines are now charging for checked luggage on international flights. Before you go on your honeymoon or destination wedding check your air carrier for these extra fees. Your wedding in Mexico could be missing important luggage if you don't plan ahead.
For a full discussion on fees for airlines please visit http://www.latimes.com/travel/deals/la-trb-bag-fees-total-ticket-cost-20120109,0,1993746.story
Destination wedding and honeymoon brochure
Need something to read to get you started on your destination wedding and honeymoon decisions? Check out this link to a destination wedding and honeymoon brochure. Then be sure to call Ellen at Special Occasion Travel for individual assistance.
Destination wedding groups
Advantages to making your travel plans with our destination Weddings Travel Desk:
• Exclusive toll-free Travel Desk hotline available. • Updated passenger reports provided on request. This allows the bride and the groom to determine which invited guests have not yet confirmed their reservation. • Complete flexibility in providing travel packages* to meet budgets and special requests. • Protection Plan is available to Destination Weddings Travel Desk bookings. • For a limited time, get $25 for each guest booking. The more guests who book, the more your credits add up. • The bride and the groom will receive a special room amenity upon arrival, with a minimum of 25 guests booked. • For Hawaii and Mexico weddings, the bride and the groom will receive a room amenity and one free round-trip airfare with a minimum of 25 guests booked and two free airfares with a minimum of 50 guests booked (to be redeemed within one year of wedding date).** * All Weddings Travel Desk requests are based on availability at time of booking. ** Full packages only – Air Only, Fly/Drive, or Land Only bookings are not valid for complimentary air promotion.
Weddings The Royal Playa Del Carmen
THE ROYAL Playa del Carmen Royal Junior Suite. Adults Only All-Inclusive Includes: all meals, premium brand drinks, activities, and more! Royal amenities include welcome amenity, upgraded mini-bar, complimentary use of internet at the Business Center, plus many more! PLUS EXCLUSIVE $100 discount per booking.
3 nights with air from $955
Why work with Special Occasion Travel for your honeymoon or destination wedding?
We have over ten years of experience and great ideas for your perfect romantic honeymoon. There is no better Denver travel agent than Special Occasion Travel. We are not just order takers; we travel extensively to check resorts first hand and use that experience to assist with your honeymoon or destination wedding choice. We care about your honeymoon. We also have great relationships with resorts for your destination wedding or honeymoon giving your recognition for additional amenities. We offer extremely competitive pricing and we will match or beat online prices. We will find a honeymoon package that will complement your dream honeymoon. We think of all the details for your romantic honeymoon including air, transfers, excursions and travel insurance. If a problem does arise we are your advocate, making sure that any problems are corrected immediately. You will work with the same travel consultant through all planning stages.
Playacar Palace Mexico destination wedding
Destination wedding at Palace resort offers some great deals for your Mexico wedding. They now offer weddings by Colin Cowie.
Now every bride and groom can turn their special day into a lavish, ultra-stylish affair that will make memories sure to last a lifetime. They have 9 customizable wedding collections with every possible inclusion, at an unbelievable all-inclusive price for you to choose from.
All Wedding Collections, including the Complimentary Collection, include:
- Wedding ceremony location
- Justice of the peace or minister*
- White Avant-garde chairs
- Bridal Bouquet of Roses or Lilies
- Matching Grooms Boutonniere
- Wedding Cake with natural flowers***
- Blood analysis included for civil ceremonies*
- Domestic champagne during ceremony
- Dinner reservation for 30 guests
- Breakfast in bed the morning after the ceremony
- Honeymoon Wishes Website and Bridal Registry
- CD system available for the ceremony**
- Wedding Planner
- Witnesses if required
- Honeymoon Package
At Playacar Palace you can hold your ceremony on the beach, on our terrace or in the solarium. We have options for ceremonies with up to 240 guests.
*An additional fee applies to all civil ceremonies. Legal/civil ceremonies are performed in Spanish only. Interpreter for ceremony can be provided.
**If solarium or beach area is chosen, a CD player is not provided.
***Wedding cake size varies based on number of guests.
*Colin Cowie Wedding Collections will be available as of March 1, 2012 at Playacar Palace.
Fulfill Your Dream with a Playa del Carmen Honeymoon
Destination Wedding services
What wedding services does the travel agency offer to you? Here at Special Occasion Travel we provide you with the following. Destination weddings are made easy with a travel agent that specializes in Mexico weddings.
- Reserve your wedding date with resort.
- Attain contact information for wedding coordinator.
- Facilitate your relationship with the wedding coordinator.
- Set up a Honeymoon registry.
- Send sample “save the date” emails for you to use.
Mexico destination wedding dates filling up fast
May dates for Mexico destination wedding are booking fast. Best to call today! 720-200-0243
- Best Experience
- Denver travel agent
- destination wedding
- Fiji specials
- honeymoon specialist
- mexico destination wedding
- mexico wedding
- mexico wedding. mexico destination wedding
- Money issues
- Romantic honeymoon
- Romantic Hotels
- Romantic Restaurants
- Romantic Tips
- Tahiti and her islands
- Travel Specials
- Travel Tips
- wedding carribean
- wedding Mexico
- January 2012
- December 2011
- November 2011
- October 2010
- September 2010
- July 2010
- April 2008
- March 2008
- February 2008
- January 2008
- December 2007
- November 2007
- October 2007
- August 2007
- July 2007
- June 2007
- May 2007
- April 2007
- March 2007
- February 2007
- January 2007
- December 2006
- November 2006
- October 2006
- September 2006
- August 2006
- July 2006
- June 2006
- May 2006
- April 2006
- March 2006
- February 2006
- January 2006